Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jamie Class of 2009

Happy New Year every one! Over the holidays my husband and I were in California visiting family. It was nice to be back home and see some familiar sites...and some not so familiar ones. Things change in such a short amount of time.

And speaking of change, on of my sisters will be graduating this summer. Meet Jamie!




Jamie has grown up into an amazing young woman. And might I add, she is quite the tallented photographer (girl after my own heart). I had a blast shooting her senior portraits. Here's a sneak peak!













1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love the black and white one where she is up against the fence. Love the creativity of the boat and the one against the wall. I can't pick a favorite, they are all great and so creative! I love your one of a kind shots.